Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Shaneeka & Keevon Wedding

Here you have a beautiful young couple who love each other very much and seeing their guests at their wedding I knew it was a day that everyone was proud to be apart of. During their engagement session I saw that Shaneeka was a little shy in front of the camera, but I had to let her know that I was expecting lots of kisses on the wedding day. :-)


After a few shots and they had loosened up a bit we got some great shots that really displayed their everlasting love for each other. They really loved the photos from their engagement session and decided to hang several enlargements around the room at their reception and it was beautiful!


Fast forward to their wedding day....what was meant to be a rainy day turned out to be a beautiful sunny day, (at least during our formal photos), and I couldn't have been happier with how the day went. I wanted to share just a couple of their photos. Now keep in mind some of these are unedited as I want to save the final products for the bride and groom to view first, but stay tuned I'll post more photos later.








CONGRATULATIONS TO THE HAPPY COUPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment