Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jessica & Randy on their way to F-O-R-E-V-E-R

Jessica and Randy, what can I say besides these two really know how to let loose and have fun. I met this couple just earlier this year in a Starbucks. (fyi, that's when I fell in love with their Artisan breakfast sandwiches...lol) This was an interesting meeting because what I didn't know was that they had planned to hire me right there on the spot. They were so gracious to let me go through my whole presentation and speech about why they should choose Photoray for their wedding and I told them to think it over and that's when Randy let me know that there was nothing to think about. I was a bit overwhelmed I must say but it was nice to know that they knew what they wanted and it was my pleasure to photograph their special day.






No comments:

Post a Comment