Friday, July 31, 2009

Phil & Cristal's beautiful walk down the aisle

This might be the couple that wins the award for most in love. These recent college graduates are the nicest, most friendliest, most humble, most loving, most humorous, most....well you get the point. They are just good people! The way Phil & Cristal carry themselves you would think they never had a bad day in their life because they always have a smile on their face. Just being around them will inspire you to love with a sincere heart. I can truly say that there was no one else on this earth that was meant for these two but each other. Phil has his Cristal and that's exactly how he treats her, like a sacred jewel. Awwww, I think I might be getting teary eyed...so enough of all this mushy talk, and I'll just show you a few photos from their day. (can someone hand me a tissue...lol)













No comments:

Post a Comment