Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Introducing F.A.C.E.S.

Happy 1st day of Summer! So why not post a blog of a few beautiful faces to go with a beautiful summer day. :-) I had the pleasure of hearing from Mikael, one of my former Brides, who has now started her own makeup artistry company called F.A.C.E.S. and I must say, she definitely know what she's doing behind the makeup brush. We completed session one of her portfolio and it was great! I had a lot of fun with the ladies and Mikael was a sweetheart as usual. Her staff was great and kept me laughing the entire evening. Looking forward to the next one, but until then, here's a little preview of what we captured on that night...enjoy!

Okay, now the young lady above started her portion of the session by saying she didn't know how to pose or what to do. I beg to differ, she completely ROCKED it!

Grrrr!!! That's what I'm hearing in my head every time I look at this set of photos. Our beautiful model Tanya was bringing it left and right.


It was a pleasure to team up with Mikael on this project. Stay tuned for more from F.A.C.E.S.

1 comment: