Monday, June 6, 2011

Grace & Andy | Engagement (sneak peek)

Okay, so before you get a chance to say it, let me say it..."Why hasn't Photoray been updating the blog?" Hopefully that's what you're saying which would make me feel like you really missed me. (*smiley face*) I do have a good reason...I GOT MARRIED!! Hopefully you will forgive me because I'm back to work and ready to share.

Alright, enough about me already, now let's get to the beautiful couple that this blog post is really about...Grace & Andy! Doesn't that sound like the perfect name of a tv show you would like to watch? Well these two are just as cute together as there names are. Below are just a couple of teasers from their engagement session in Bryant Park, NYC. Another post is soon to come and you will get to know a little bit more about the beautiful Grace & Andy.

Enjoy! :-)





Stay tuned....

1 comment:

  1. Toray -

    A "tease" is right! I was excited to see the photos before but now I'm really looking forward to it because these are Beautiful. As you know this location was special as it's where Andy proposed so Thank You for making additional effort of traveling into the city for us, it was much appreciated!

    You made us feel very comfortable and we're very appreciative of that. Looking forward to rest of the photos and of course, our Wedding Day which I'm certain you'll capture Beautifully. ~ Grace

    ReplyDelete