Friday, May 21, 2010

Amber & Troy Wedding | Pennsylvania

I know, you probably have lots of terrible things to say about my skill in regards to updating my blog regularly. I apologize, time has really gotten away from me but I promise to do better. :-)

I've got a lot to catch you up on so let's start with Amber & Troy's wedding. I told you before, I have known Amber since the 8th grade and so I felt so privileged to be able to share this important moment in her life. My favorite person to shoot with, Jesse Chiang, assisted me on this wedding. We had a blast and even met some photographers from Italy who didn't speak a word of English but we communicated through our equipment. Alright, enough of my chatter, let's get it started!

This is Amber & Troy's son, Troy Jr., he had to make sure that I knew what I was doing and I think I had his approval after this moment.







During the wedding planning, Amber was shocked to learn that she was getting ready to bring another bundle of joy into this world. By the time the wedding came she was 5 months pregnant but you barely knew. She was worried about how her dress would fit considering she purchased it before she found out the exciting news, but with the help of her Aunt, the dress fit GREAT!









Troy Jr. was the first to congratulate his mommy and daddy. So cute!


And this is the cutest little flower girl, Miss Chase! She was adorable and loved the camera.




Jesse, aka "The Man" caught these great shots of the guys.







No comments:

Post a Comment