Friday, May 21, 2010

James & Uchechi | Engagement

Meet James & Uchechi! I went to school with Uchechi and reconnected with her on Facebook, who knew that FB could be a good thing...lol. They own a business called Event Radiance and they have these great networking events monthly at the Trenton Marriott. I was so happy when she told me that they had gotten engaged and even more thrilled when they asked me to be their photographer. You must know that I hardly had to give any direction to these two, they were real pros in front of the camera. We had lots of fun in Philly shooting their engagement photos on what had to be the windiest day of the year. You can hardly tell in these photos but were almost blown away several times by the ferocious winds but somehow we made it through. Thanks for being troopers guys...allergies and all. :-)






And what's a Philly engagement session without a stop at Love Park.










2 comments: