Friday, May 21, 2010

Baby Khylie | Portrait Session

You may remember Keevon and Shaneeka from last year. Their engagement photo below is still one of my popular images. I shot their wedding in May of 2009 and exactly one year later they welcomed a baby girl into the world name Khylie. I just can't express what it means to me to be able to continue to work with my Brides and Grooms long after the wedding. These two are very sweet and love each other very much. So happy for this family!



Just thought I'd throw in one of the wedding photos too...tee hee.


And here's Miss Khylie! Now don't let this photo fool you, she only stayed in dream land for about a minute. Apparently, we should have gotten her permission first before deciding to try and take a million photographs of her because she was not a very happy baby with all posing, moving, and adjusting but here's a couple of the shots we were able to capture during her calm moments. I think it's safe to say that we'll be trying this again in a couple of months, right Keevon and Shaneeka? lol




2 comments:

  1. lol Finally I can comment...... for some reason my computer would not allow me, anyway lol yes khylie wasnt too happy this night, but you worked your magic because we love them! thanks again photoray. Sorry photoray but i think i recommend or refer everybody that i know to you! lol May God continue to bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw! its keevon! i have no clue where charles came from! lol

    ReplyDelete