Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Baby cousin Tony aka T3 featuring big sister Alyssa

Although he's been here a little over a month now, let me introduce to the world my adorable baby cousin Tony III otherwise known as T3 since his father is a Jr. The proud mom and dad brought this little bundle of joy to me to photograph him at just 10 days old. Here's some of my favorites...

Proud big sister Alyssa joined in on the fun. When she first got to the shoot she decided she wasn't going to take any pictures but one promise to let her play with my little Bichon Frise', Diamond, changed her mind very quickly. And I was shocked to see that she was a natural in front of the camera, I loved her energy and ability to take direction so well. She could really do some damage in the industry, look out world!


And here's the proud poppa, Tony Jr., such a good father and husband. These two together are just too cute!








Alyssa had to get one last shot in before it was time to go home. I love my family!

1 comment: