Friday, June 25, 2010

Donald & Monique Wedding | Preview

For Mr. & Mrs. Devereaux! I couldn't wait to post a preview of their much anticipated wedding day. There were so many beautiful elements of this "Garden of Love" themed wedding and I had soooo much fun. I even found myself out on the dance floor towards the end....don't know how that happened...lol.

Monique has been following the growth of my photography business from conception and in fact used to help me coordinate family portrait days at my church and she's seen just about every photo I've done whether I showed it to her or not...lol. I tried to get away with only posting one teaser photo but I know my Bride isn't having that...right Mrs. Devereax? So here's a few more teasers from that very special day. Enjoy! (P.S. 'Monique Devereaux' is the coolest name ever!)








I can't wait to share the rest of their beautiful day with you!

3 comments:

  1. awesome! looks so beautiful! When we renew our vows I'm gonna holla @ PhotoRay.

    Jenelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'ms A Happy Bride!!!! Thanks Tulip! Ooopps....keep it Professional....PHOTORAY! ;o)

    ReplyDelete