Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lewis & Myriam | Wedding

Okay, so I'm a little late, but better late than never, right? I'm so happy to post the wedding of Lewis & Myriam. They had a beautiful outdoor ceremony at Kip's Castle in Montclair, NJ and God truly blessed them with a gorgeous day. The sun was shining, the temperature was perfect, and the Bride & Groom were absolutely stunning! Here's a peek at their special day...

Chad Pennington assisted me with shooting and he got this great shot of the castle and ceremony space. You can see just how beautiful the weather was. Love it!


LOVED THE SHOES!


A peek at the beautiful Myriam as she prepared to walk down the aisle to meet the love of her life.
Check out the guys...SHARP!

Sorry Lewis, but I had to post this one. Most guys try their best not to cry when they first see their bride coming down the aisle, but they almost always let at least one tear slip out and I don't blame Lewis, his Bride was GORGEOUS!

I can't say it enough, this was a most beautiful ceremony, complete with praise dancers and all.




I love this one, Myriam's face right after being pronounced husband and wife is priceless!

I think she still can't believe it...

Their guests then joined them at a lovely reception at The Richfield Regency in Verona, NJ, and they had an unforgettable PARTY!




Again, I must say it, Myriam was a gorgeous bride! Hair, makeup, dress, flowers, jewelry, and how can I forget the shoes...all flawless!


Lewis and his best men had a little fun with their pictures, they were hilarious. And the bridesmaids were beautiful in those dresses. I love bridesmaid dresses that you can wear again after the wedding. :-)

Working with real pros here...




Thanks again for allowing me to capture your special day. I had a blast!

3 comments: