Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Andrew & Lorna | Engagement Shoot

So look who's back to blogging. I have made a promise to God to stay up on my blogging and I dare not go back on that promise so here we go!!!

Recently, I met up with Andrew and Lorna for their engagement shoot. These two are from South Jersey and are currently planning their summer wedding for 2011. They are such a cute couple and everything is just so peaceful when they are around. I know we're going to get along great! They picked a gorgeous Fall day to spend outside and I found myself gaining a new appreciation for all the beauty that the Fall season has to offer. (despite the stink bugs that were falling from the sky)

Andrew and Lorna were a little nervous but it didn't take long for them to show the camera how into each other they were, they had a lot of great laughs and were so much fun to shoot! Here are some of my favorite photos from our session:









Can't wait for the wedding, I know it's going to be AMAZING!

2 comments: