Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Guess who's next to get married?


Well the answer is ME!!!
This isn't new news but it's not that old either...lol. I'm so excited that God has sent me my one true love and he has asked me to be his wife for life! It's always been an amazing experience to photograph couples during one of the most important days of their lives but I now have a brand new appreciation for love and for the wedding planning process. I can totally relate to my Bride's now on a different level and I'm having so much fun swapping stories with the Brides that I've worked with during my planning process. So the countdown is on and I will be a Bride myself in 2011 and I plan to do what I always tell my Brides to do...enjoy every single moment!

And for all those who want to know who's going to be my photographer...well, I'm currently working on a special harness that will allow me to be a Bride and the photographer. :-) Stay tuned...

4 comments:

  1. i love love love it Toray...you deserve this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!! Congrats guys! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is the harness multilingual? Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toray I am so happy for the both of you!!..you guys look so beutiful!...have fun planning the most wonderful day of your life!..the best is yet to come!..

    ReplyDelete