Thursday, November 18, 2010

Jared & Farrah Wedding | Preview

Well, I never get tired of saying this and I'm grateful that I can always say this...I LOVE MY CLIENTS!!! Jared and Farrah are just the greatest two people that could have ever decided to become one. I actually went to high school with Farrah and we reconnected on Facebook earlier this year and I'm so glad we did because it resulted in me sharing one of the most important days of her life.

It's been 12 years (OMG), since high school and so it was good to see her again and when I met her now husband, the one and only Jared, I just knew that I was going to have a blast at their wedding. After seeing them two together and getting to know them as a couple a little better I felt like I had been there from the beginning. It's always a dream to feel such an embrace from a couple like I did whenever I talked with Jared and Farrah. They are so sweet to each other and even though Jared almost fainted when he popped the question, he couldn't have made a better decision for his life then to marry his best friend. I could go on and on about these two, but for now I will just show you a few of my favorite images from the first part of their day.


Farrah made sure that her house was ready for the big day as well. There were so many great Fall decorations, everything was just so pretty.













You'll see more from this Bridesmaid, she was quite hilarious. All the girls were.


This is Muffin. I've always been a little scared of cats because I feel like they are one second away from scratching my eyes out but Muffin calmed my fears, she was very sweet. And she happened to be everywhere I was in the house so I guess she was my bodyguard for the day. :-)





Here's a bonus one from our portrait session.

Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. You are so beautiful. We wish you a long and happy life together.

    ~Jim & Sherry Hawkins~

    ReplyDelete